Monday, August 5, 2013

Working on the Manx ...

On Saturday, August 3rd, I spoke with M.O.R.E. Race Director Bill Markel. He's linked Mx4Mamm blog onto the MORE website in the "Welcome" section (www.moreracing.net) and onto his Facebook page (Bonfire Racing). Thanks Bill!



Currently we're working on purchasing a fuel cell and some other safety items. With the race only two months away, race prep on the car is getting underway.


Thanks to Jeff Franklin and Launch Motorsports (www.LaunchMotorsports.com), I have a helmet and race suit. Next I need to purchase a pair of those fancy Crow race booties! Too bad they don't sell them in pink. I guess I'll have to settle for a sleek black pair. Or maybe red?







Quote for the day:

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment